BOX OFFICE HOURS
Phone and counter from 11:00am-6:00pm on performance days except Saturday and Sunday matinee days: phone and counter from 4:00pm-6:00pm.
Non-Performance Days and Between Productions
Phone and counter from 11:00am-5:00pm Monday and Wednesday through Friday.
Closed on Tuesday and most holidays.
BOX OFFICE CONTACT
Phone: 541-488-2902 • Fax: 541-488-8795
Located on the corner of First and Hargadine
PO Box 1149, Ashland, OR 97520
firstname.lastname@example.org · www.oregoncabaret.com
- 2014 Season subscription processing begins 11/11/2013
- Group ticket processing begins 11/25/2013
- Order processing through 12/15/13 mail, web or fax only
- 2014 General ticket processing begins 12/16/2013. Individual orders may be filled by phone, web, counter, fax or mail.
- No reservations held without payment
- Exchanges up to 2 days prior to performance
- ($3 per ticket fee)
- No refunds
- Wheelchair access is available on the main floor
- No late seating
- No children under 5
- Food and beverage not included in ticket price
- You will be billed at your table at time of service
- Dinner/Brunch reservations are required
- Indicate dining reservations or call the box office well in advance
- No reservation is required for appetizers, beverages and desserts but please arrive 30-45 minutes early
- Table service ends 15 minutes prior to show time
A night on-the-town at the Cabaret makes an excellent gift for someone special. OCT gift certificates may be used for tickets, season subscriptions, food or beverages.
The Cabaret offers a 20% discount on ticket prices for groups of 10 or more. For additional information please call the box office at 541-488-2902.